Friday, December 13, 2013

My, how they grow

Every year since Garytt was born we have posed the kids on the floor in front of the Christmas tree for a kid picture.  Here they are:

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012
 Since our kids are in different parts of the world this year, we improvised :)  And, I realized after I printed a million to send to family and friends, that I put them in the wrong order.  Morgan is purposefully in the middle, because the iPad faded into the background when she was in her normal position, but Garytt and Mackenzie should have swapped sides to try to keep them close to normal.  Oh well.
2013
After going through all the folders to find these pictures I noticed how hard it is to get them all to pose for the pictures.  I averaged 15 pictures per Christmas just to get one good shot.  And, as you can see in 2012, Mackenzie didn't cooperate at all.

Here are a couple of the funnier picture posing years:

2010






This was the last one, I'm guessing this picture ended in tears.

2011






This is my favorite!  Garytt FINALLY poses nicely, and Mackenzie
is melting into the floor while Morgan has just given up.
Can you tell who the clown is in our family??  Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

  1. love it ... such a change between 2010 and 2011 for Garytt. Bloopers are great also. Asked Clayton if he has any tricks to make 2013 better...

    ReplyDelete