Friday, November 10, 2017

Final Tokyo fun! Nezu Jinja, our favorite eatery and our last night at New Sanno

I've wanted to visit Nezu Jinja since I saw its amazing azalea hill last year. Well, I never made it during the flower season, so while we had some time to spare before we could check into the New Sanno, we decided on a side trip to Nezu. 


The whole thing was free to walk around in, and it's beautiful!


And, if you can't make it to Kyoto to see Fushimi Inari, then this is a close spot for you to see a small piece of torii tunnels. 

Kenzie and her new birthday bear, Rita the relaxing bear (Rilakkuma).



The sun was on its way down so it made for good pictures



This Is The Azalea Hill I've Wanted To see For A Year. Just Imagine it Full Of Reds, Pinks And Whites. 
(I Have No Clue Why The Kindle Is Capitalizing Every Word And Cant Figure Out How To Fix It....sorry)



Hello Ginkgo!


I'm Not Sure What That Guy On The Side Is, But He's Different than Most Things We've Seen. 

The Kids Jumped Into The Pool For a Couple Hours Before We Went Out To Dinner. The First Time We Were Here I Had To Be In The Pool With THem Because They Were Too SMall To Reach THe Bottom. Now, Both Kids EAsily Swam THe whole TIme Without Me. 

ANd....We managed to squeeze in one more Coco's meal before we leave. Chicken cutlet curry...our favorite. Also, a meal that when we first tried it five years ago with the Hogans, my kids refused to eat it with the curry sauce. 

I tried something different this time. A beef patty with cheese in the center. Mmmmm....cheese!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment