Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

The base had its Trick or Treating shindig tonight....wow!!!  I'm just as shocked this year by the insane crowds as I was last year!  Lines down the sidewalks and along the streets trying to get to the doors and get some of the treats.  I don't have a lot of story to go along with this post...just some pictures of a beautiful Viking and a cute little dragon....

Toothless and Astrid from How To Train Your Dragon

I forgot to have Boy tuck his white shirt in.  He wasn't too thrilled that I was making them stand there and have pictures taken, especially since he saw several of his friends walk by our building (and, I had already gone through almost a whole bag in the first thirty minutes.)


The tail didn't turn out quite like I wanted.  I didn't think about his shirt hanging down over the top of his tail when I glued it all together, so it got a little covered up and smooshed down.





Daddy walked in right when I snapped this picture of Mackenzie.



The hair.  




Kris' great idea this year:  we donated a huge bag of candy to one of the main houses out on the main drag that gets overloaded every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment